Bespoke Live-in Care Services for Elderly or Disabled Adults
Live-in care services from Able Community Care provide one to one care in your own home on a long term or short term (respite care) basis.
As we grow older or if we become disabled, living at home often becomes more difficult and many people begin to consider a move into residential care.
However, a rota of our fully experienced carers in your own home is probably a much happier alternative than moving into a residential care home.
Thanks to the positive feedback from our clients, we believe that living in your own home, in your own community amongst friends or family is the happiest way to be.
Empowering elderly and disabled people to live at home with properly experienced carers gives peace of mind and has been our nationwide priority since 1980. We have enabled thousands of people to achieve their wish of continuing to live in their own home.
Your specific needs are matched with our live in carers' skills, experience and personalities, with a view to establishing a fortnightly rotation of preferred live-in carers. We find the right carers for you.
We are proud of our reliability
If you decide that residential care is not what you really want, please contact us - we may be able to help.
Click here to request a copy of the following free leaflets
1. A public information booklet on NHS continuing healthcare and NHS funded nursing care.
2. Care Fees Planning Guide Leaflet. Publisher, Symponia.
3. "It Came From The Chopping Board" Food Standards Agency.
4. "Bugs Like It Hot!" Food Standards Agency.
5. "How To Complain About A Care Home Or Care In Your Home" Local Government Obudsman.
6. "Your Guide to Gas Safety" Gas Safe Register.
7. "A Closer Look In The Kitchen Could Save Your Life" Food Standards Agency.