Able Community Care's Services
Most people like living in their own homes. The comfortable surroundings of your home provide the happiest environment. This does not change as we become older or if we have a disability.
But what happens if there comes a time when you cannot remain living in your home without help?
- There may come a time when you need assistance with your domestic tasks like cooking, cleaning or laundry.
- You might need some help with your personal care, with dressing or personal hygiene.
- Perhaps you would welcome some companionship?
- What do you do when you know that by living alone you are placing yourself in a position of risk?
- Perhaps you are returning home from hospital and are worried about how you will manage while you recover.
- Alternatively you may be wishing to plan a holiday but don't know if you would be able to cope alone.
- You may have questions about or need help with funding your care at home which you would like to discuss with an experienced person.
Able Community Care Can Help You...