Our Services - Able Litigation Services
Specialist Help for Solicitors with Cases Involving Domiciliary Care
"Providing an Expert Witness Service Concerning Costs of Care for your Client"
Able Litigation Services was formed in 1990 in response to requests from solicitors for more specialised help regarding litigation cases involving the domiciliary care industry.
Angela Gifford, proprietor of Able Community Care, has extensive knowledge of the Community Care Sector and is registered with The Law Society as an Expert Witness. Angela is a recognised Care Expert and with her team has been providing Expert Care Reports since 1990.
Their skills are based on the practical reality of providing nationwide care services to thousand of people with high dependency care needs since 1980.
We consult and report on cases where compensation is sought to cover the cost of care for victims of crime, road traffic accidents, medical negligence, industrial accidents, etc.
As part of our service we:
- Regularly liaise with solicitors, barristers, care professionals and insurance companies.
- Carry out assessment visits to the client's home to identify the level of need.
- Attend meetings and court hearings.
- Prepare comprehensive reports outlining needs and prospective costs of care.
Four reasons why you should choose Able Personal Litigation Services for your Care Report:
- Angela Gifford has experience of providing care on a nationwide basis since 1980. She understands the reality of providing care for all age groups and dependencies e.g. people with Cerebral Palsy, head injured people, people with a spinal injury, people suffering from terminal illnesses, etc.
- You want realistic costs based on the appropriate level of need. Thirty five years experience of providing care, working within changing legislation and working with other providers on a national scale enables us to provide a realistic projection of care that is appropriate and at a true and available cost.
- The care industry is in constant change both on what it can provide and cost of providing it. European Legislation and Government Specifications are constantly changing. As a domiciliary care provider, we are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and are regularly inspected by them. Consequently we are always at the forefront of information that affects the care of people at home. Angela Gifford is deemed a "fit person" for the provision of care services by the CQC.
- We can usually arrange to see your client within 15 working days after referral. Our report is normally sent to you within 15 working days after visiting your client.
If you would like further details please contact us on 01603 764567 asking for Angela Gifford or Rachel Skipp.