Live-In Care Service from Able Community Care
Live-in Care is the Real Alternative to a Residential Care Home
Able Community Care helps people to live in their own homes by providing a fully supported Live-in Care Service:
A Live-in Carer;
- to carry our the domestic tasks you cannot do,
- to provide you with assistance with your personal care.
- who because they live-in, has the time to provide companionship, time to take you out, etc.
- to take away the risk of living on your own.
The provision of a fortnightly rota system of your preferred Live-in Carers mean we can look after you 365 days a year at home, for as long as you wish.
Each person we care for;
- is an individual,
- has their own way of life, their own ways of doing things and we try to tailor our service to meet each individual's requirements,
- has a named Care Manager for easy communication,
- has the reassurance of a 24 hour professional on call service, staffed by our own Care Managers.
Accessing Able Community Care's Live-in Care Service
We offer a no-cost initial assessment visit to discuss needs and to give you and your family and/or friends the opportunity to ask us about the service we provide.
After this visit, an Offer of Care letter is sent to you setting out the full cost of a Carer Scheme in your home.